The Insights Report provides a great deal of information about your Content Library. You can see how much content is used, the status of reviews, activity trends, content score distribution, and more.
To access the report, click the Insights icon.
The dashboard is divided into four parts:
- My Library at a Glance
- Content Management
- Upcoming Review
- Standard Fields
In most cases, filters you set up on the Library tab using the advanced search or the facet filters will affect the results you see in this report. The exceptions are the Activity Trends and Upcoming Review charts.
My Library at a Glance
This part of the dashboard shows:
- Content Library Items: Number of items in the Content Library. Click to navigate to the Library tab with no filters
- Moderation Queue: Number of Q&A pairs in Moderation. Click to navigate to the Moderation tab
- Review Enabled: Number of Q&A pairs in Review. Click to navigate to the Review tab
- Review Overdue: Number of Q&A pairs being reviewed where the review is overdue. Click to navigate to the Review tab with a filter that shows overdue pairs
- Flagged: Number of items with flags. Click to navigate to the Library tab with a filter that shows content with flags
- Status Summary: How much of your content consists of up to date content, content in Moderation, and content in Review. Mouse over to see the number of each type and click to navigate to the specified tab
- Activity Trends: How much content has been added, reviewed and moderated over a specified period. You can mouse over to see the numbers for a specific day and click the menu to see a different period (the default is the last seven days)
This section describes how your content is being used:
- Content Utilization: How much of your content is being used in projects. Click the green or gray section of the graph to navigate to the Library tab with a filter showing content with a used count greater than zero or a used count of zero, respectively
- Content Score Distribution: How much of your content has a content score within a specified range. Mouse over a bar to see the number of items for that range and click the bar to see the Library tab with those items displayed
- Workflow & Discoverability: How much of your content has at least one owner, reviewer, and tag. Mouse over the bar see how many items are represented by it, and click on either end of the bar to navigate to the appropriate tab with the content displayed
- Most Popular: Which users are most frequently owners or moderators, which collections, business units and tags are most popular
- Highest Backlogs: Click Review or Moderation to see which users have the largest backlog of items in Review or Moderation, respectively. Click the number of items to see them on the appropriate tab. Select the icon of the user or team to see information about them, and click the envelope icon to send a message to them.
In this section you can see the upcoming reviews for a specified period of time. Mouse over the graph to see the number of reviews for that day. Click an owner, tag, collection or business unit to navigate to the Library tab with filters set to display the content.
RFPIO supplies three charts by default. If you set up custom fields in Organization Settings, they will appear here in additional charts.
- Content Types: How many items in your Content Library are Q&A pairs and how many are documents. Mouse over to see the number of items, and click the ring or the label to navigate to the Library tab filtered for that type
- Languages: How many items in your Content Library are in different languages. Mouse over to see the number of items for each language, and click the ring or the label to navigate to the Library tab filtered for that language
- Files: How many items in your Content Library are in different file types. Mouse over to see the number of items for each type, and click the ring or the label to navigate to the Library tab filtered for that type