While viewing the Content Library, or answering questions using the Recommendation Engine, you can use the Advanced Search function to quickly and easily find content. You can filter on whether the deleted content is Q&A pairs or documents, collections, owners, and more.
Search filtering is also available while configuring the Content Library search filter within Project Settings, and while using the Auto-Respond feature.
Some advanced search options include:
- Star Rating
- Open Comments
- Project Details
- Custom Fields
- Alert text
Advanced Search Tips
Each question has a unique ID number that is included in the Excel spreadsheet when you export content from your Content Library. To search your Content Library for a specific question, type id: followed by the question ID from the spreadsheet in the Search field.
Using Advanced Search in the Content Library
- From the Content Library main page, click the Filter icon next to the Search bar at the top of the page to expand it.
- Select and/or add the filters you want to apply to the search (such as keywords, tags, moderators, or project name).
- You can click Q&A Pairs and/or Documents to narrow down your search.
- Click + Add Filter to see more filter options.
- Use the green add icon to add a filter and the red remove icon to remove one.
- Click Clear to reset the search criteria.
- Click Apply.
Using Advanced Search in the Recommendation Engine
To filter results while answering questions using the Recommendation Engine, follow the steps below:
- Click into a section. From the Recommendations tab, click the Filter icon next to the Search bar at the top of the pane to expand it.
- Select and/or enter the filters you want to apply to the search (such as language, business unit, moderators, or project name).
- Click the Freeze Filter for This Section toggle on (green) to make the filter sticky for all questions within the section.
- Check the Find in Questions or Find in Answers box to narrow down your search.
- Click Apply to see the results.