While viewing the Content Library, or answering questions using the Recommendation Engine, you can use the Advanced Search function to quickly and easily find content.
Some advanced search options include:
- Star Rating
- Open Comments
- Project Details
- Custom Fields
- Alert text
- Used Count
- Last Reviewed Date
- Inline images
Search filtering is also available while configuring the Content Library search filter within Project Settings, and while using the Auto-Respond feature.
Advanced Search Tips
Each question has a unique ID number that is included in the Excel spreadsheet when you export content from your Content Library. To search your Content Library for a specific question, type id: followed by the question ID from the spreadsheet in the Search field.
Using Advanced Search in the Content Library
- From the Content Library main page, click the Filter icon next to the search bar at the top of the page to expand it.
- Select and/or add the filters you want to apply to the search (such as keywords, tags, moderators, or project name).
- You can click Q&A Pairs and/or Documents to narrow down your search.
- Click + Add Filter to see more filter options.
- Use the green add icon to add a filter and the red remove icon to remove one.
- Click Clear to reset the search criteria.
- Click Apply.
Using Advanced Search in the Recommendation Engine
To filter results while answering questions using the Recommendation Engine, follow the steps below:
- Click into a section. From the Recommendations tab, click the Filter icon next to the Search bar at the top of the pane to expand it.
- Select and/or enter the filters you want to apply to the search (such as language, business unit, moderators, or project name).
- Click the Freeze Filter for This Section toggle on (green) to make the filter sticky for all questions within the section.
- Check the Find in Questions or Find in Answers box to narrow down your search.
- Click Apply to see the results.