Note: This is an add-on feature and must be enabled. Contact your account manager, or email@example.com, to enable it. To integrate with Whistic, you must contact your Customer Support representative to enable both Webhook and API Settings > Projects.
We partner with Whistic to provide a seamless integration between the two systems. If you either maintain a Whistic profile, or receive a security questionnaire through Whistic, you can now complete the questionnaires in our application.
From the Whistic interface you can create a mirror questionnaire (project) in our application, then complete it as you normally would. When done, you can sync the completed questionnaire back to Whistic with the click of a button.
Setting Up the Whistic Integration
To integrate your instance with Whistic:
- In Whistic, navigate to Set Up > Company Settings > Integrations > Responsive.
- In another browser window, navigate to Responsive. Click your avatar in the lower left corner to display the menu, and then click Your Account.
- Select the User Account tab in the header, and then click Generate API Token in the Responsive Token section.
- Click the copy icon to copy the generated token to your clipboard.
- Paste the token into the Responsive field in Whistic, then click Save.
- If the token was verified, you will receive a success message. If not, return to Responsive and generate a new token to copy and paste into Whistic. When you receive the success message, click OK.
- Navigate back to Responsive. Click your avatar in the lower left corner to display the menu, and then click Organization Settings.
- Select Integration > Collaboration, then click Configure for Webhook.
- For the URL, enter https://api.whistic.com/rfpio-event-dispatcher/project/complete, then click Send Test Webhook. When you have received a successful test result, click Add.
Note: For more information about setting up Webhooks, see Creating and Executing Webhooks for Responsive.