This document will guide you through the steps required to update the BaseURL in Salesforce
If some one from the Salesforce is accessing RFPIO Sandbox or the other domain, while clicking Connect to RFPIO, instead of redirecting to app.rfpio.com, they need to redirect to specific domain.
To update baseURL in Salesforce you can follow the steps below:
- Login to Salesforce, click Setup from the top navigation bar (right).
- From the left navigation pane, go to Build > Develop > Events > Custom Settings.
- The Custom Settings page will be displayed. Click Manage near RFPIO Settings.
- The RfpioSettings page will be displayed. Click Edit associated with baseURL, if already baseURL is displayed; else click New.
- The RfpioSettings Edit page will be displayed. Enter the name as baseURL.
- Enter your desired domain as the RfpioBaseUrl, for example: https://sb01.rfpio.com
- Click Save.
Now when you click Connect to RFPIO from the object’s page, you will be redirected to the domain specified as the baseURL (here it redirects to sb01.rfpio.com).