This document will guide you through the steps required to update the BaseURL in Salesforce.
Use Case: If some one from the Salesforce is accessing Responsive Sandbox or the other domain, while clicking Connect to Responsive, instead of redirecting to app.rfpio.com, they need to redirect to specific domain.
Updating the Salesforce BaseURL
- Login to Salesforce, click Setup from the top navigation bar (right).
- From the left navigation pane, go to Build > Develop > Events > Custom Settings.
- The Custom Settings page will be displayed. Click Manage near Responsive Settings.
- The ResponsiveSettings page will be displayed. Click Edit associated with baseURL, if already baseURL is displayed; else click New.
- The ResponsiveSettings Edit page will be displayed. Enter the name as baseURL.
- Enter your desired domain as the ResponsiveBaseUrl, for example: https://sb01.rfpio.com
- Click Save.
Now when you click Connect to Responsive from the object’s page, you will be redirected to the domain specified as the baseURL (here it redirects to sb01.rfpio.com).