Salesforce enables you to login using Single Sign On (SSO), if SSO option is enabled for your organization.
Permission: Users must have the privilege System Administrator in Salesforce and Company Administrator in RFPIO.
To enable SSO, you can follow the steps below:
- From RFPIO Organization Settings > Integration, select Configure associated with Salesforce.
- Copy the Company ID
- From Salesforce, click > select Setup> search Custom Settings > select Custom Settings.
- Click Manage associated with configuration. The Custom Setting Configuration page will be displayed.
- Click New. The configuration Edit page will be displayed as shown below:
- Specify the name, for example: color.
- Enter the Company ID copied in step 2.
- Click Save. SSO will be enabled for the company.
To refer other Salesforce (Lightning) documentation, click here.