This document covers the steps involved in installing RFPIO package in Salesforce Lightning version.
Permissions: Users must have the privilege System Administrator in Salesforce and Company Administrator in RFPIO.
To install RFPIO package in Salesforce, you can follow the steps below:
- Sign up with the URL: https://developer.salesforce.com/signup.
Note: If you are an existing user, login with the URL: https://login.salesforce.com.
- Click the App Launcher icon from the top left corner and click View All.
The App Launcher page will be displayed:
- Click Visit AppExchange. The APP STORE page will be displayed.
- Enter RFPIO in Search AppExchange search box and click Enter.
- The search results will be displayed as shown below:
- Hover mouse over RFP RESPONSE SOFTWARE and click MORE.
The APP STORE page with RFPIO will be displayed as shown below:
- Click Get It Now. The Log In to AppExchange pop-up will be displayed as shown:
- Click Open Login Screen. The Salesforce Allow Access? page will be displayed.
- Click Allow.
A pop-up window will be displayed seeking the location where the package has to be installed:
- From the Install in This Org section, click Install here. The Confirm Installation Details pop-up will be displayed:
- Select the checkbox associated with I have read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click Confirm and Install.
- The Install RFPIO page will be displayed. Select Install for All Users and click Install.
Note: You can make the app available to all users, some users, or only for the admins.
The RFP package will be installed into Salesforce and a message will be displayed.
- Click Done to complete the installation process.
To review other Salesforce (Lightning) documentation, click here.