RFPIO integration with Salesforce enables bi-directional syncing. However, you need to ensure that the accounts remain synced such that any projects created in RFPIO is reflected in Salesforce, and vice-versa.
Permission: Users must have the privilege System Administrator in Salesforce and Company Administrator in RFPIO.
To enable account syncing, you can follow the steps below:
- Login to RFPIO.
- Click Organization Settings.
- Click INTEGRATION, select CRM and then click Configure associated with Salesforce. The Salesforce enabled page will be displayed.
- To manually sync the account, you can click the icon.
- To configure automatic syncing of the account, you can specify the Sync Interval in Hours, Minutes or Days.
- Click SUBMIT to save the settings.
Successfully updating the selections will display a message-Preference Updated.
In addition to account level syncing, you can also perform project level syncing. To perform syncing at project level, you can follow the steps below:
- Click ABOUT tab of the project.
- Click icon to manually sync data from Salesforce.
To refer to other Salesforce (Classic) documentation, click here.