When proposals are generated in Salesforce, for the export response package to be generated, you need to do the following configuration in Responsive.
Users must have the System Administrator privilege in Salesforce and Company Administrator privilege in Responsive to complete the installation.
Exporting Response Packages to Salesforce
- Go to Organization Settings > Integration > CRM and click Configure on the Salesforce tile.
- Click Add New to create a new instance.
Note: If Salesforce has not been enabled, click the toggle to enable it.
- Enter a name for the instance.
- Specify the Salesforce URL for the instance.
Note: If Salesforce by Providing Custom Domain URL is selected, specify the URL in the Salesforce URL field.
- Select the Business Unit, if applicable.
- Specify the sync interval.
- Click Connect to Salesforce and Publish Data for Reporting.
- From the Export Response Package section, select the option Chatter & Files radio button.
Note: Select this option when you need the export package to be published in chatter as well as in the Notes and Attachments section in Salesforce. Select Files if you need the export package to be published only in the Notes and Attachments section.
- Check the Auto-Publish Export Response Package to Salesforce box.
Note: Select this option only to auto-publish export response package to Salesforce. If not selected, you can manually publish the export response package at the project/intake level.
- Turn on the toggle switch to enable the instance.
- Click Submit to save the changes. If Auto-Publish Export Response Package to Salesforce is enabled, upon generating a proposal the export package displays on the Salesforce Chatter page as shown below: