When proposals are generated in Salesforce, for the export response package to be generated, you need to do the following configuration in RFPIO.
Prerequisite: Users must have the privilege System Administrator in Salesforce and Company Administrator in RFPIO.
- Login to RFPIO.
- Click Organization Settings.
- Click INTEGRATION and select CRM.
- Click Configure associated with Salesforce.
- If Salesforce is not enabled, a page as shown below will be displayed:
- Turn on the toggle-switch to enable Salesforce and click SUBMIT.
- Once submitted, a page as show below will be displayed. Click ADD NEW to create a new instance.
A section as shown below will be displayed:
- Enter a name for the instance
- Specify the Salesforce URL for the instance. If custom domain URL is selected, specify the URL in the Salesforce URL field.
- Select Business Unit, if any.
- Specify the Sync Interval.
- Click CONNECT TO SALESFORCE AND PUBLISH DATA FOR REPORTING.
- Successfully connecting to Salesforce will display Account connected and Reports can be generated in Salesforce as shown below:
- From the Export Response Package section, select the option Chatter/Files.
- Select the checkbox associated with Auto-Publish Export Response Package to Salesforce.
- Turn on the toggle switch to enable the instance.
- Click SUBMIT to save the changes.
Successfully updating the selections will display a message-Preference Updated.
If auto-publish package to Salesforce is enabled, on generating proposal the export package will be displayed on the Salesforce Chatter page as shown below:
To refer other Salesforce (Classic) documentation, click here.