You can configure the theme of RFPIO Projects.
Permission: Users must have the privilege System Administrator in Salesforce and Company Administrator in RFPIO.
To configure the theme, you can follow the steps below:
- Click Setup.
- From the left navigation pane, scroll to the section Build and click Develop.
- Click Custom Settings. The Custom Settings page will be displayed.
- Click Manage associated with configuration. The Custom Setting Configuration page will be displayed.
- Click New. The configuration Edit page will be displayed as shown below:
- Specify the name, for example: color.
- Specify the Hex code of the background color.
- Specify the ID of the company for which theme customization is done.
- Click Save. The configuration Detail page will be displayed as shown below:
- Clicking on the object type will display the RFPIO Projects section in the new theme as shown:
To refer other Salesforce (Classic) documentation, click here.