You can configure the theme of Responsive projects in Salesforce.
Users must have the System Administrator privilege in Salesforce and Company Administrator privilege in Responsive to complete the installation.
- Click Setup.
- From the left navigation pane, scroll to the Build section and click Develop > Custom Settings.
- Click Manage next to the Configuration label.
- Click New.
- Specify the name (color, for example).
- Specify the Hex code of the background color.
- Specify the ID of the company the customization is for.
- Click Save. The Configuration Detail page displays as shown below:
- Click the object type to display the ResponsiveProjects section in the new theme as shown: