The Salesforce integration allows you to launch and track responses to RFPs, RFIs, and Security questionnaires directly from Salesforce.
See Salesforce Integration Hub (Classic) for more Salesforce (Classic) articles.
Users must have the System Administrator privilege in Salesforce to complete the installation.
Installing Responsive in Salesforce
- Login to Salesforce at https://login.salesforce.com.
- Click Sales at the top right corner and select AppExchange.
- Type Responsive in the Search AppExchange search box and select the result.
- Select the Responsive listing.
- Click Get It Now.
- Click Install in Production on the installation pop-up window.
- Check the I have read and agree to the terms and conditions box, then click Confirm and Install.
- Login with your valid credentials.
- Select Install for All Users (or you can make the app available to all users, some users, or admins only), then click Install.
- Install for Admins Only: After installation, if you have Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, or Developer Edition, you can set the appropriate user and object permissions on custom profiles as needed.
- Install for Specific Profiles: Enables you to choose the usage access for all custom profiles in your organization. You can set each profile to have full access or no access for the new package and all its components.
- Install for All Users: Sets permissions to allow all internal custom profiles to have full access for the application.
- Click Done to complete the installation process. The installed package displays as shown below: