This document covers the steps involved in installing RFPIO package in Salesforce Classic version.
Permission: Users must have the privilege System Administrator in Salesforce.
To install RFPIO package in Salesforce, you can follow the steps below:
- Login with the URL: https://login.salesforce.com.
- Click Content from the top right corner and select AppExchange.
You will be navigated to the Salesforce appexchange page as shown below:
- In the Search AppExchange search box, enter RFPIO. The suggestions will be displayed.
- Select “RFPIO” in App Exchange. The Apps page will be displayed with the search results.
- Select RFPIO from LISTING
- Click Get It Now.
A pop-up window will be displayed seeking the location where the package has to be installed:
- Click Install in Production. The Confirm Installation Details pop-up will be displayed.
- Select the checkbox associated with I have read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click Confirm and Install.
- You will be further prompted to login. Login with your valid credentials.
- The Install RFPIO page will be displayed. Select Install for All Users and click Install.
Note: You can make the app available to all users, some users, or only for the admins.
The RFP package will be installed into Salesforce and a message will be displayed as shown:
- Click Done to complete the installation process. The installed package will be displayed as shown below:
To refer other Salesforce (Classic) documentation, click here.