This document describes the steps involved in updating Responsive package in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Updating the Responsive Package in Microsoft Dynamics
- Go to Your Account, then scroll down to find the updated Dynamics CRM package and click Download to download the package to your desktop.
- Log in to your Dynamics CRM Account, the go to Settings.
- Select Solutions from Settings under the Customization category.
- From the Solutions page, search for Responsive and select the checkbox associated with Responsive.
- Click the Import Solutions icon from the tool bar.
- Click Choose File on the Import Solutions pop-up, upload the downloaded package, and click Next to continue.
- The Solution Information page displays. Click Next.
- From the Import Options page, click the Overwrite customizations radio button and click Import.
- Click Close once all changes are done.