Calculated fields allow you to create automated calculations to use in your business processes. A calculated field can contain values resulting from simple math operations or conditional operations such as "greater then", "if-then-else", and many others.
Creating Calculative Fields in Microsoft Dynamics 365
To create a calculative field, follow these steps below.
1. Click the Settings icon and then select Advanced Settings from the drop-down.
2. Click Settings and select Customizations.
3. From here, select Customize the System.
4. Expand Opportunities below Entities, select Fields and then click New to create a calculative field.
5. If you would like to map the Account Name to the Opportunity, create a custom field, select the Field Type as Calculated from the drop-down and click Edit.
6. Select Action from the drop-down.
7. Click the right icon to save and then click Save and Close.
8. Save and Close the window of custom fields once all are configured.
9. Click Forms and then click Publish All Customizations.
Now you can map the new custom field in Responsive under Opportunity and the value will be fetched when you create a project in the Responsive app or in Microsoft Dynamics 365.