Note: Responsive LookUp is an add-on feature and must be enabled prior to use. Contact your account manager, or email@example.com, to enable it.
Responsive LookUp for Chrome and Responsive LookUp for Edge allow you to manage projects and use your Answer Library outside the Responsive platform. You can access your curated, approved content in just a few clicks to include it in emails, online questionnaires, and other web-based applications in the Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers.
Use Case: You need to collaborate across your entire organization, respond to emails, answer online questionnaires, or create projects outside Responsive.
To set up this feature refer to:
Working with the Answer Library
If you have enabled the New User Experience and opted in to use it, you will see the Content Library in the window instead of the Answer Library. The Content Library has additional features, including the ability to see documents and images, and to mark content as Favorites with the heart icon.
Searching the Answer Library
You can access your Answer Library with information for a specific question by performing the following steps:
- Highlight a few words in that question, and then click the right mouse button to display the menu. Select Search in Responsive Lookup, and then click Answer Library
- The Answer Library/Content Library window appears with content pertinent to the words you highlighted with the items listed in order by relevance. The total number of items found is listed at the top.
If you have enabled the New User Experience and opted in, you can click the toggle at the top of the right pane to include documents and images from your Content Library.
Hover over a document card to see the Open in a new windowView Properties, and Mark as My Favorite/Remove from My Favorites icons. Click the Preview icon to see a preview of the document.
The List view is displayed by default, and you can scroll down through the items. Click the Page view icon to see one choice per page, and you can click the right and left icons (<> and >) to see different items. Click the up and down arrows to sort the cards.
- (Optional) If you mouse over each of the responses, you can see icons to open the response in a new window, see its properties, or mark it as a Favorite.
- (Optional) Click the sort icon to select sort criteria for the content.
- (Optional) You can click the down arrow for the search field to perform an advanced search. If you are using the New User Experience, you can search Q&A pairs and documents.
- (Optional) Click the Properties icon to see metadata including the Collection, Star Rating, when it was last updated, and how many times it has been used.
You can click the Used Count number to see details about how the item has been used.
- When you have found the item you want, double-click it to expand it. Copy and paste the answers into your questionnaire. Select Copy to keep the Answer Library window open, or Copy & Close if you are finished.
You can also access Responsive Lookup by clicking the Responsive icon on the Chrome toolbar.
Adding a Q&A Pair to the Answer Library
To add a Q&A pair to your Answer Library from the Responsive Lookup window, perform the following steps:
- Click the plus icon on the Responsive Lookup window.
- Enter the question, alternate question, and responses.
- Click ATTACH FILES to attach any files.
- Specify the metadata, privacy information, and custom field values. Click the headings to see the individual fields.
- Select a star rating and flag (if necessary).
- Click Add New Answer to add the new Q&A pair to the Answer Library.
Performing a Keyword Search from Responsive Lookup
You can enter a keyword in the Search field to perform a simple keyword search. As you type, the search field will display suggested terms. You can select the required term and click Enter.
Performing an Advanced Search from Responsive LookUp
You can perform an advanced search by specifying tags, business units, authors, reviewers and more. To perform an advanced search, click the down arrow on the Search field.
Enter the text you want to search for, and select the checkboxes for the additional search criteria (scroll down for additional items). Click the Search button to retrieve the results.
Sharing Information from Responsive Lookup
You can send information you found using Responsive Lookup to others.
- From the floating window, select the Share icon.
- If you want to copy the link, click the link icon on the Share Answer Library window.
- To share the content, begin typing the names of the recipients. Responsive will suggest them as you type.
- You can enter a message about the content. When you are finished, click Share.
Video link: https://share.getcloudapp.com/rRu0k50A
Working with Projects
To create a project, perform the following steps:
- Click the Responsive icon on your Google toolbar to open the floating window.
- In the Responsive Lookup floating window, click the folder icon, and then click the plus icon.
- Enter the details about the project as you would for a project created in Responsive. A warning icon will appear at the top as long as there are required fields that have not been filled in.
- When you are finished, click the checkmark icon at the top of the window to create the project.
- Add sections, subsections, questions and answers to the project from the questionnaire.
- You can add fields by selecting text in the questionnaire. Click the Add Field by Selecting Text button, and then click the text you want to add. Specify whether it is a Section, Subsection, Question or Sub-question by clicking on the appropriate icon.
- You can add fields by selecting an element. Click the Add Field by Element button, and then move your mouse over the questionnaire until you see a green box around the field you want to add. Specify whether it is a Section, Subsection, Question or Sub-question by clicking on the appropriate icon.
- You can add fields manually from the menu in the window’s header (three stacked dots). Select Add Field Manually and then choose the type of field. Enter the field.
- (Optional) Click the auto-identify button to find similar elements and add them to the project. You can undo or accept the changes at the bottom of the window.
- (Optional) Click the Highlight icon to see where there are elements in the questionnaire that have been added to the project. This will help you know if you have missed adding a field. You can also select Highlight from the menu.
- (Optional) Click the menu icon for a question, and then select Answer Configuration. Specify the field characteristics for the answer, and then click Save.
- (Optional) Click Section Reorder from the menu to display handles next to each section. Click and drag a handle to change the order of the sections. Click the checkmark icon when you are finished.
To access projects, click the folder icon.
Projects that you have permission to view will be displayed. You can search for a specific project by typing in some or all of the project’s name, and then clicking the Search icon.
Double-click a project to display it. Enter search criteria in the Search field and click the Search icon to find text in the project. The first section is displayed showing all its questions by default.
Click the heading to collapse it. You can see the number of questions each section has. If it has a green check mark, the section has been completed.
Click the menu icon (three stacked dots,) and then select Delete to delete the section and all the questions in it. You can only delete a section if it has not been completed.
Click a section heading to expand it to display questions. Click on a question to see it in a new window.
Note: If a question has a green semicircle, the question has a response, and that response will be displayed when you click on it. If it does not have a response in the Answer Library, it will be blue, and the Answer Configuration pane will be displayed when you click on it.
Click the menu icon (three stacked dots), and then click Answer Configuration to see the field configuration for the response.
You can change the field configuration for the response:
- Select the checkbox to save the response to the Answer Library
- Specify the header text for the response.
- Select the Answer Type from the pull-down menu
- Select the toggle to make the question required or optional
Click the Trash icon to delete the answer type.
(Optional) Click Add Answer Type to add another answer type.
Click the Settings icon to specify the response’s field details (its length, if it must contain alphanumeric, numeric, or alphabetic characters, etc.).