For Onelogin configuration, you can follow the steps below:
- Login to onelogin using valid credentials.
- Click Administration.
- The Administration page will be displayed. Click Applications and select Applications.
- The Applications page will be displayed. Click Add App.
- The Find Applications page will be displayed. Enter RFPIO in the search box.
- Click on RFPIO. The Add RFPIO page will be displayed.
- Click Save.
- The RFPIO page will be displayed as shown. Click Configuration.
The page will be displayed as shown.
- Enter value for RelayState.
Note: You can get the value of RelayState from RFPIO Organization Settings > SECURITY > SSO. If the SAML SSO feature is not visible, contact your Account Manager.
- Click Parameters
- Click on the field with value as No Default.
- A pop-up as shown below will be displayed. Select Value as Company from the drop-down options and click Save.
The updated value will be displayed as shown:
Note: Under Optional Parameters, select the following values from the drop-down:
- Click Users from the left navigation pane and click on the user name.
- The Edit RFPIO login page will be displayed.
Make the required modifications and click Save. A success message will be displayed as shown below:
- Click Privileges. The page will be displayed as shown:
- Enter a user name and click Check. The user detail will be displayed as shown.
- Click Add Admin. The added user will be displayed as shown.
- Click Save. A success message will be displayed.
- Click More Actions and select SAML Metadata.
- A confirmation pop-up will be displayed. Select Leave.
The metadata file will be downloaded to your computer.
To configure onelogin, the following configurations must be done in RFPIO application.
- Login to app.rfpio.com with valid credentials.
- Go to Organization Settings > SECURITY > SSO.
- Click Add New SSO.
- Enter a name.
- Select SAML as the SSO Type.
- Click CHOOSE FILE and upload the downloaded metadata file.
- Click VALIDATE to validate the uploaded file. A success message Validated! will be displayed.
- Turn on the toggle switch associated with OneLogin SAML (Disabled).
- Click SUBMIT.
The OneLogin SAML configuration is complete and the user can use SAML for authentication.
RFPIO - SAML Login
The user can Login to RFPIO using SAML in 4 ways.
Login from onelogin dashboard
- From the onelogin dashboard, click onelogin RFPIO will be displayed as shown below:
- Click RFPIO. You will be navigated to the RFPIO application page.
Login to app.rfpio.com using onelogin SSO
- Enter the URL app.rfpio.com.
- Click CONTINUE. A page as shown below will be displayed.
Login using instance specific URL
Contact your account manager to get instance specific URL, which can be bookmarked in your browser.
Just -in-Time Provisioning
With Just-in-Time provisioning, you can use a SAML assertion to create regular and portal users on the fly the first time they try to log in. This eliminates the need to create user accounts in advance. For example, if you recently added an employee to your organization and have provided access to RFPIO in your SAML Identity Provider, you don't need to manually create the user in RFPIO. When they log in with single sign-on for the 1st time, their account is automatically created for them, eliminating the time and effort with on-boarding the account. The new user can be assigned as Admin or Manager or Team Member role by defining the role in the SAML integration. Choose None, It helps in protecting unauthenticated user login through SAML.
You can also select the default Business Unit for which the SSO login has to be configured (if business unit, a paid add-on has been enabled for your company).
Note: Multiple SSO can be created for a single client instance. If interested, raise a support ticket. Once approved the team will enable it for the client.