For customers who manage their plan online, you can access your plans and billing content directly in the application.
The plans and billing portal is only available to the Super Admin, and those designated by the Super Admin as a billing contact. You can assign any number of billing contacts, but you must designate them before the field is visible.
Assigning New Billing Contacts
- Go to Organization Settings. The first sub-category you will come to will be Team Members.
- Select More Options next to the user you want to add as a billing contact.
- Select Update Role.
- Check the box named Billing to designate the person as a billing contact.
- Select Update.
Once you have updated your billing contacts, the Super Admin and Billing contacts will be able to view the plans and billing page. You can access the billing page by the following workflow:
- Select your profile icon within the application.
- Select Plans and Billing.
Below is a video of both actions as a reference.