Note: This feature is available in the New User Experience only; only the tag name will be displayed in the Classic User Experience. Currently, these tags are not supported for Table or Basic Rich Text answer types in Projects.
You can now convert responses to tags so they can be reused in both Projects and the Content Library.
- These reusable responses are variables that are embedded in records. Leveraging them can help reduce duplicate content, making it easier to manage your responses.
- Using these tags will revoke the existing privacy access of the response, since they can be used by all users who have Edit permission and can be used across all business units (BUs).
This option is located near each Response field on the Add Content, Edit Content, and Clone Content pop-up windows in the Content Library, Moderation, Review, Project Recommendations, Complete Review screens, and Q&A pairs.
Note: This option appears on the Clone Content pop-up only if the response is edited from the existing tag.
- Changes made to a tag in one place appear in each place the tag is used.
- You can copy or delete the created tags from the same windows they are created in.
- You can search for the source response of the tag, as well the responses where it is used, using the Advanced Search.
Creating Content Reference Tags
- To create a Content Reference Tag, navigate to the content for which you wish to create a reference tag, and click the icon.
Note: This icon will be displayed adjacent to the response field in the Add Q&A Pair, Edit Q&A Pair, and Clone Q&A Pair pop-ups.
- The Create Content Reference Tag pop-up will be displayed. Complete the required fields.
- Tag names must be unique and cannot be repeated.
Tag names must be in square brackets and have c- as a prefix, such as [c-companyname] for example.
Note: This is what shows in the preview of the tag name so ensure the name is something that makes sense for your organization.
- Click Save.
Using Content Reference Tags
To use a tag, type the following format in the Rich Text Editor of any response: [c-<reference tag name>].