Click the menu icon and select Project Documents to see all the documents used in a project.
The Project Documents page shows all your documents and folders, and allows you to preview and download them.
Select the Download icon to download the file or folder (not available for empty folders). Select the Preview icon to preview the file (not available for folders). Depending on the type, you can also perform additional actions from the menu as described later in this article.
Click on a section import or attachment to see details about it in the right-hand pane. Click on a folder to see the documents it contains. You can click Project Documents in the breadcrumb trail to return to the Project Documents page.
Section Import Files
Section import files are documents that were imported and mapped into the project. They cannot be included in any folders. Click the menu to perform the following:
- Copy the file to the Content Library
- View the import configuration of the file
- View the properties of the file
- Delete the file
You can perform the same operation on multiple files. Click the checkboxes for the files to display the Bulk Options menu and then click Copy Files to Library, Download or Delete.
To add an attachment, click + Add Files. Upload the file from your hard drive, Content Library or cloud storage application as usual. Click the menu icon to perform the following:
- Copy it to the Content Library
- Move it into a folder
- Rename the file
- For Word, Excel or PowerPoint files, you can edit it in the appropriate application
- Replace it with a different file
- View its properties
- Delete it (this operation cannot be undone, and will remove the file from any questions or sections where it has been used)
You can perform the same operation on multiple files. Click the checkboxes for the files to display the Bulk Options menu, and then click Copy Files to Library, Download, Delete and Move to.
You can create folders to organize your attachments. Any attachments you move to a folder will be exported in that folder rather than having all attachments in one folder. You can use multiple folders, but you cannot have folders inside folders (nested folders). Any attachments you do not move to a folder will be exported into a generic folder.
To add a folder, select + Add Folders. Enter a name for the folder, and then click Create.
Click the menu icon to perform the following:
- Copy the attachments in the folder to the Content Library
- Rename the folder
- Delete the folder. You can specify if you want to delete the files in it, too