Note: AI Assistant is an add-on feature available for the New User Experience only, and must be enabled prior to use. Contact your account manager, or email@example.com, to enable it.
AI Assistant is our generative AI based assistance tool that can help you find the right response, or help craft one.
- AI Assistant only shows content that the user is allowed to see. If, for example, a user only has access to a collection, AI Assistant will only generate content from that collection.
- When crafting a response, our AI Assistant looks at user content first. If it doesn't find a good match, it then uses the internet-based language model to write a response. However, user content is still safe since AI Assistant does not use your content for other responses available to the general public.
AI Assistant uses Azure OpenAI. To learn more about AI Assistant, see Using AI Assistant.
Setting up AI Assistant
- Contact your account manager to enable AI Assistant.
- Go to Organization Settings, then select Company and Company Features. Scroll down to see AI Assistant.
- Click the Edit icon to edit the settings, then select the toggle to enable it.
- You will see a notification reminding you that users must check the results whenever they use AI Assistant. Click OK to the disclaimer.
- Select the options you want to be available to your users: First Draft, Readability, Plain Language, Passive to Active, Concise, and Elaborate. Select the Auto Complete Sentence if you want AI Assistant to automatically complete sentences for your users.
- Click SUBMIT to save your changes.