Note: LookUp is an add-on feature and must be enabled prior to use. Contact your account manager, or email@example.com, to enable it.
LookUp allows you to use content stored in Responsive in online questionnaires, emails, and more without accessing Responsive directly. By keeping your curated content in one central location, you streamline your responses without sacrificing accuracy.
Use Case: You need to collaborate across your entire organization, respond to emails, answer online questionnaires, or create Responsive projects outside the Responsive application.
This app is available from Edge Add-Ons, and is only available for the Chromium-based version of Microsoft Edge.
Setting Up Responsive LookUp for Microsoft Edge
- Navigate to https://microsoftedge.microsoft.com/addons/. Enter Responsive in the Search field, and then select Responsive for Edge.
- On the Responsive for Edge page, click Get.
- When prompted to confirm adding Responsive for Edge, click Add extension.
- Click the Responsive icon to launch Responsive for Edge.
- Click Connect to Responsive.
- When prompted, enter your Responsive credentials.
- Your Answer Library is now available in a floating window. You can search for Q&A pairs, create projects and more.
For more information, refer to Using Responsive® LookUp for Chrome and Edge.