RFPIO® LookUp for Microsoft Edge is an add-on feature that allows you to use content stored in RFPIO in online questionnaires, emails and more without accessing RFPIO. By keeping your curated content in one central location, you streamline your responses without sacrificing accuracy.
Note: LookUp is an add-on feature and must be enabled by RFPIO staff. Please contact your account manager, or email@example.com, if you would like to enable it.
- Collaborate across your entire organization
- Respond to emails
- Answer online questionnaires
- Create projects outside RFPIO
Note: RFPIO LookUp is only available for the Chromium-based version of Microsoft Edge.
This app is available from the Edge Add Ons. To set it up, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to https://microsoftedge.microsoft.com/addons/. Enter RFPIO in the Search field, and then select RFPIO for Edge.
- On the RFPIO for Edge page, click Get.
- When prompted to confirm adding RFPIO for Edge, click Add extension.
- Click the RFPIO icon to launch RFPIO for Edge.
- Click Connect to RFPIO.
- When prompted, enter your RFPIO credentials.
- Your Answer Library is now available in a floating window. You can search for Q&A pairs, create projects and more.
For more information, refer to Using RFPIO® LookUp for Chrome and Edge.