Note: LookUp is an add-on feature and must be enabled prior to use. Contact your account manager, or firstname.lastname@example.org, to enable it.
Once you have installed Responsive LookUp for the products you want to use, you must sign in to connect your content in Responsive (unless you are using this feature with Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge).
Connecting to Responsive LookUp
Connecting via Email and Password
- Click the Responsive icon in the ribbon.
- Connect to Responsive by entering your email address and password.
Connecting via API Key
- To sign in using an API key, log in to Responsive, select your profile icon at the bottom left of the screen, then select Your Account from the menu.
- Click the User Account tab at the top of the page. Find the MS Add in API Token setting, and then click Generate API Token.
- Click the Copy icon to copy the API token.
Note: The token will be displayed only once. If you leave this page without copying it, the token cannot be retrieved again. Also, the token can only be used for one session. After you log out of Responsive, you must generate a new token to sign in again.
- Navigate back to the Responsive LookUp sign in screen and click the link to sign in via API key.
- Paste the token you copied into the API Key field and click Connect with Responsive.
Note: Make sure the URL is correct for your instance. If not, click the Edit icon to change it from the default value.