Note: LookUp is an add-on feature and must be enabled prior to use. Contact your account manager, or firstname.lastname@example.org, to enable it.
LookUp allows you to use content stored in Responsive in online questionnaires, emails, and more without accessing Responsive directly. By keeping your curated content in one central location, you streamline your responses without sacrificing accuracy.
Use Case: You need to collaborate across your entire organization, respond to emails, answer online questionnaires, or create Responsive projects outside the Responsive application.
This app is available from the Google Chrome Web Store.
Setting Up Responsive LookUp for Google Chrome
- Click the Apps icon, and then click Web Store.
- Enter Responsive LookUp for Chrome in the search field. Select Responsive for Chrome. Double-click the Responsive for Chrome tile.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- At the confirmation prompt, click Add extension. You will be prompted to sync your extensions.
- The Responsive icon should appear on your toolbar. You may need to click the Extensions icon on the toolbar and then select the pin for Responsive Lookup.
- When you sign in to Responsive LookUp, you will be prompted to enter your email address and your Responsive password.