RFPIO® LookUp is an add-on feature that allows you to use content stored in RFPIO in online questionnaires, emails and more without accessing RFPIO directly. By keeping your curated content in one central location, you streamline your responses without sacrificing accuracy.
Note: LookUp is an add-on feature and must be enabled by RFPIO staff. Please contact your account manager, or email@example.com, if you would like to enable it.
- Collaborate across your entire organization
- Respond to emails
- Answer online questionnaires
- Create RFPIO projects outside the RFPIO application
This app is available from the Google Chrome Web Store. To set it up, perform the following steps:
- Click the Apps icon, and then click Web Store.
- Enter RFPIO in the Search field. Select RFPIO for Chrome.
- Double-click the RFPIO for Chrome tile.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- At the confirmation prompt, click Add extension.
- The RFPIO icon should appear on your toolbar. You may need to click the Extensions icon on the toolbar and then select the pin for RFPIO Lookup.
When you sign in to RFPIO LookUp, you will be prompted to enter your email address and your RFPIO password.
For more information, see Using RFPIO® LookUp for Chrome and Edge.