Note: LookUp is an add-on feature and must be enabled prior to use. Contact your account manager, or firstname.lastname@example.org, to enable it.
LookUp allows you to use content stored in Responsive directly from within Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint without having to separately log in to Responsive from your browser. By keeping your curated content in one central location, you streamline your responses without sacrificing accuracy.
Use Case: Use information from your Responsive Answer Library in a Word document, add images from your Document Library to a spreadsheet, or create a PowerPoint presentation using slides in your Document Library.
This app is available from the Microsoft Store. For other LookUp features, see:
- Using Responsive LookUp for Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Using Responsive LookUp for Microsoft PowerPoint
Setting Up Responsive LookUp for Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
You can set up the online or offline version of the product.
Setting Up the Online Version
- On the Microsoft Edge home page, click the Apps icon to display the pop-up menu, and then click All Apps.
- Select Add-ins.
- Search for Responsive in Add-ins, and then click Responsive for Office Add-in from the list.
- On the Responsive for Office page, click Get it now.
Note: You may be prompted to enter your name and company information.
- The next time you open Word, Excel or PowerPoint, you will see the Responsive add-in in the ribbon. You can connect to Responsive LookUp and begin working.
Setting Up the Offline Version
- Click Insert, and then select Get Add-ins.
- Select Store to access the Microsoft Store. Enter Responsive in the Search field to find the Responsive Add-in, and click Get when you find it.
- The next time you open Word, Excel or PowerPoint, you will see the Responsive add-in in the ribbon. You can connect to Responsive and begin working.