Clean, organized content saves time and increases accuracy. You can clean up duplicate questions and answers by merging data together.
Using the View Similar Feature
- Find the Q&A pair you want to review. Click the Menu for the pair and select View Similar.
- Responsive searches the Content Library for Q&A pairs based on the pair you selected.
- Possible pairs appear on the right hand pane with the Content Library Search tab displayed.
- Find the pair you want to review, then click Compare and Merge.
Note: The Compare and Merge fields are disabled if the Q&A pairs are in Review or Moderation.
- Review the information on the Compare and Merge window; it shows the pair found by the search on the left and the pair stored in the Content Library on the right.
- Differences between the records are highlighted in red.
- You can view the star rating, used count, and next review date for both records.
- You can click Only show differences> to hide any identical fields.
- You can also add comments to the stored pair, mark it as a Favorite, and add flags.
- Hover over a field from the found pair (on the left) and select either Add As Alternative to add the data to the stored pair as an alternative, or Override Existing to overwrite the stored pair.
The updated pair will be highlighted.
- Hover over a field to display the Edit icon for the stored pair (on the right) and click it to change it. Make your changes and click Save.
The change will be highlighted in red.
- When you are finished, click Merge at the bottom of the window to combine the two records. The pair will be sent to Moderation.