A clean, organized answer library saves time and increases accuracy. You can clean up duplicate questions and answers in the answer library by merging data together.
To use the View Similar feature, perform the following steps:
- Find the Q&A pair you want to review. Click the menu for the pair and select View Similar.
- RFPIO will search the Content Library for Q&A pairs based on the pair you selected. Possible pairs appear on the right hand pane with the Content Library Search tab displayed. Find the pair you want to review and then click Compare and Merge.
Note: The Compare and Merge fields are disabled if the Q&A pairs are in Review or Moderation.
- The Compare and Merge window shows the pair found by the search on the left and the pair stored in the Content Library on the right. Differences between the records are highlighted in red. You can see the star rating, used count and next review date for both records.
Click Only show differences to hide any identical fields.
- Hover over a field from the found pair (on the left) to see options to add the data to the stored pair as an alternative or to overwrite the stored pair.
The updated pair will be highlighted.
- Hover over a field to display the edit icon for the stored pair (on the right), and click it to change it. Make your changes and click Save.
- The change will be highlighted in red.
- When you are finished, click Merge at the bottom of the window to combine the two records. The pair will be sent to Moderation.
Note: You can also add comments to the stored pair, mark it as a Favorite, and add a flag on the Compare and Merge window.